Have you ever heard of a city named Destiny? Located in central Florida, the city named Destiny is being designed to become the very first first eco-sustainable city in the United States. In fact, when it is completed it will be the largest "planned environmental development" ever created. The hope is that Destiny will be such a smashing success that it will be a model and an inspiration for similar environmentally friendly cities all over the world.
Covering a very impressive 64 square miles, the city of Destiny plans to implement the latest in environmental technology in order to create America's cleanest and most environmentally sustainable community.
The following are just a few of the ammenities that this new community will feature....
• Hundreds Of Miles Of Walking And Riding Trails (Wow!)
• Over 200 Miles Of Navigable Waterways
• A Clean Tech Zone & A Green Job Hub
• A 400 Acre Clean Energy Research Park
• The City Is Located Just 4 Hours From Over 15 Million (Read More....)